Friday, February 25, 2011

Friendship Swap Cards

It is hard to believe that February is almost over! (I'm looking forward to pay day on Monday though!) The February stamp of the month, Friendship, and the Studio J member special, Perfect 10, are only available for a few more days!

My swap group always offers such great inspiration with each stamp of the month!

At left, clockwise from top left:
Check out the addition of a Kraft border (artist unknown)!
Pam Beery creatively used one of the stamps to create a frame for the circular sentiment.
Taralyn added a lovely paper rosette- all the rage!- to her card.
The CAS (clean and simple) style of Chris Hill's card really suits me.

At right:
Camy created a beautiful damask pattern on her card and finished the sentiment with white embossing.
Katie Van Roekel's card is pretty in pink!
Tonya Stone stamped and cut out a beautiful border on her card, plus the gorgeous cut damask.

So lovely, ladies!

I hope you get some creative time this weekend, no matter what your passion is. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty indeed! Beads are pretty much put away (need to sort a few of them) so I can make a bday card today...then pack for the cruise. Much to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More inspiration - can't wait to play with the Feb. SOM, and this paper is really growing on me, too...I will be ordering some! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards Haley. I was trying to contact you via e-mail but can't find your e-mail address on your blog. I wanted to let you know that you inspired me and I made some paperclip bookmarks today. I posted it on my blog: AnnettesCreativeJourney.blogspot.com

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, thank you to EVERYONE who takes time to visit and especially comment here on my blog. Annette, I'm a huge fan of your work! If you haven't been to her blog, you have to go check it out. (If you'd like to see my project that she's referring to, you can check it out at http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com/2010/02/first-video-tutorial-add-some-sparkle.html.) Thanks again for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails