Thursday, December 30, 2010

Things We Do Layouts

One thing that I am striving to do as the family historian and scrapbooker is to document more of our day-to-day lives, not just the big, special events. Showing connections between family members is important to me too.


These layouts were a snap to create in Studio J. There is NO WAY I would have gotten so much scrapbooked if it weren't for this remarkable online scrapbooking program! (You don't need to download anything or pay to use it either.)

The layout at right uses an exclusive "paper pack" only found in Studio J. Fun, right?

The layout at left uses an exclusive "paper pack," Hippety Hop, that is only available to Studio J members. Though geared toward Easter, I used the flower My Stickease to make it "girly" and show my girls at play this summer.


This last layout is of our "new" pontoon boat that we bought this summer. It took some work to get it running, but it was fun to toodle around the lake. We really look forward to it next year!

{Layouts 2010 #77-79}

1 comment:

  1. Oh so cute!!! How many games of Othello did we play at the cabin?! And solitaire, the old-fashioned way with REAL cards! Good memories...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails