Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More Studio J Layouts

Studio J has really helped me get sooooo much scrapbooking done this fall! Log on, upload your photos (You don't even have to print them!), choose your layout style and paper pack, and then create!

These two layouts feature highlights from our camping trip to Vogel State Park this summer.














Here's our new kitten Remy and the story of his arrival, plus a page all about him and his "personality."










Halloween and Thanksgiving 2010
Can you believe that I already have this year's holidays scrapbooked before the end of the year? I am so excited! I only ordered one of each, but if I decide that I want them in the girls' albums, I can always order more copies of them.
{Layouts 2010 #71-76}

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails