Sunday, December 19, 2010

50 Card Workshop: All Occasion

This year's 50-card workshop was so much fun to create! At the last minute, I added an "all occasion" option instead of just Christmas, and boy was it popular! (If you'd like to learn more or order instructions and/or supplies, shoot me an email at haleyd@myctmh.com. I am planning on offering this workshop again in January to get your year started right.)

I think these cards would make lovely gift sets if you're needing any last minute gifts. They all use the Magnifique paper pack and a variety of versatile stamp sets. I had fun with the faux brad technique, glitz glue, and my circle punches!


This birthday card features the Party Pennants stamp set.




You can't have too many thank you cards, and this one shines with the Thank You stamp set.






The Present stamp set is so very versatile and heartfelt.




Have I told you how much I love the Circle of Love stamp set? That peacock is divine! Do you see all the glitz glue on that beautiful bird?




There are so many sentiments to choose from in the Tag the Occasion stamp set: Happy, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Birthday, Anniversary, Halloween, Congrats, Thank You, I love you, Get well, Be mine, and Merry Christmas, plus To & From to name a few.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my set and take it in the moho with me for a winter project:) Beautiful...so nice to have a 'stash' of cards on hand when needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't catch that you were doing an all occasion. I am goingt o do that in Feb, but may take yours in Jan cause I always need them

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails