Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Why I Love CTMH!

Here's what Close To My Heart posted on Facebook today:

Write a blog post on your personal or business blog about your favorite Close To My Heart product, post a link here [on Facebook], and you could win $50 US in Close To My Heart product! Winners will be picked at random and announced Friday, November 12th.

Are you a friend of Close To My Heart on Facebook? If not, then you should be!

My favorite Close To My Heart product is so hard to narrow down to just one! I fell in love with CTMH because of their stamps (and how you can reuse and reuse stamps), but I think I became a consultant because of their albums: a true 12"x12" size, with post-bound construction. The page protectors are amazing, and because they are hooked to your book, you can rearrange your layouts easily by sliding them in and out. I love how the inks match the markers that match the card stock. The My Reflections paper pack are amazing- instant art if you're in a hurry! CTMH also offers great embellishments to take your projects to the next level. Now they've added Studio J (LOVE IT!!!) so I can scrapbook my digital photos so so so quickly!

Maybe my favorite Close To My Heart product is E V E R Y T H I N G! LOL They truly have been a great company to be affiliated with, as a customer (fab products), as a hostess (awesome freebies), and as a consultant (ten years and going strong).

Before you head on over to Facebook for your change to win, let me know what your favorite CTMH product is! (Maybe you can be a bit more decisive than me.) If you don't know anything about CTMH, let me know what you'd like to learn. Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you, I couldn't pick just one - but love all the ones you mentioned. If I had a blog I'd enter the contest! But since I don't, I hope you win. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I pick only one thing???

    ReplyDelete
  3. My new favorite is the clear cards! I love the challenge of figuring out the layers and designs. And learning how to add bling

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails