Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Olivia Workshop: Autumn Glory

Celebrate all things fall with the gorgeous Olivia workshop, to be held on November 13. We'll begin at 1:00 creating the beautiful cards you see at left (six total cards; two of each style). At 3:00, we'll create both scrapbook layouts featured at right/below. Come for cardmaking, scrapbooking, or both. Preorder your kit no later than Wednesday, 11/3, to ensure delivery. Your kit is only $29.95. I strongly recommend adding on the Cocoa and Smoothie ink pads ($5.25 each) if you don't already have them, plus a sanding kit ($3.50). (All prices are before shipping & handling/tax.)

Can't attend? Order your workshop kit and easily follow the directions included in it!

Here are "stamples" from the Close To My Heart Art Studio of what we'll be creating. Hope you can make it!
















1 comment:

  1. I just realized I can send you a check for my workshop fee, etc., online! Duh! It will be in the mail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails