Friday, October 8, 2010

My Layout Is Featured...

...on the Stamping Scrapbooker's home page! If you like to stamp and scrapbook, then you might enjoy this Yahoo group. Go check them out! You will not be bombarded with tons of junk in your in box, but you will enjoy checking out other people's layouts (or at least I do).

Each month (or most months at least) they run a contest, and the winning layout is featured on the home page. I couldn't resist entering our family portrait layout for the "Squares" challenge. I was surprised to find out I won! Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. it's a great layout!! Nice family photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised one bit:) The honor is well deserved...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No surprise here, either! (Once again I was going to say the EXACT same thing your mom said...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice layout. I love going to the sites you "find" for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails