Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More Swaps and Washer Pendants

These washer pendant necklaces were also part of the new catalog swap that I recently participated in. Yes, that meant that I made 40 new necklaces!

I used the new Olivia papers which are so pretty for fall. This time, I decided to decorate the backs also. Well, decorate may be too strong a word. I covered the backs with the Sunset polka dots paper and sealed them, but that was about it.

On the front I used the Primavera rub-ons and either Sparkles or Pearl Opaques.

It's a good thing these necklaces are fun to make, but I have to take a break from them (for now at least)!



2 comments:

  1. Haley, I'm going to have to give these washers pendants a try. I'm sure I can round up a few washers in the garage. Looks like fun!
    I have an award for you on my blog. You can accept it there.
    Thanks for all your encoragement and blessings you have given me when you post. You are a real jewel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is dedication! Looks great, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails