Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Play Layout

At my recent stamp camp, we completed the first layout of the Splendor Workshop on the Go kit (only available until the end of the month!). Here is my version.

I couldn't believe how well these pictures worked with this layout!



For the right page, rather than use all 2.5" squares, I cropped the picture of my elder nephew to fit where two squares would go. I love how it looks! I couldn't stand to crop his sweet dirty knees from the picture. (BTW, if you can't read the journaling at right, it says that my sister is teaching her boys that all girls like flowers!)


Here is a close up of the Irresistibles chipboard shapes that come with the kit (but are also available separately). Do you see the white polka dots, leaf veins, and flower designs? Those are imprinted directly onto the chipboard itself. Just sponge color onto the white chipboard, and the printed pattern resists the ink. So easy and effective!



(Come back over the next few days to see what else I made with this kit. I hope you'll love it as much as I do!)
P.S. The Summer 2010 Workshops on the Go (Splendor, shown here; Passages; Cherry-O; and Zippidee) are only available until the end of this month! These great kits are only $29.95 and include the paper pack, an exclusive stamp set, an accessory, and a full-color instructional guide.

{Layout 2010 #39}

3 comments:

  1. Those photos are perfect for this layout! Love it. It looks so much better with the pictures and journaling...and I like it even without them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a very clever idea! Love it...and those cutie pies:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!!! I am partial to the subjects, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails