Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thank You Cards

Thank you cards are in high demand around here after our trip, so here is one that I whipped up. I already had the paper cut for the Wishes "Down the Middle" pattern, so I began with this pattern. I stamped images from the A Flutter stamp set and the sentiment from the Many Thanks stamp set. The flourish along the top and bottom are from the A Flutter stamp set. I layered some Just Blooms, poked a brad through to attach to the card, and it's finished!

Speaking of trips, one of my downline (Hi DQ!) and I hit the road this morning for Washington DC for the 2010 Close To My Heart Convention. We are sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!! It will be three full days jam-packed with business building classes, new products, and new artwork. Woohoo! CTMH will be posting updates on Facebook, so you check them out if you're interested. (I have scheduled some posts while I'm gone, so be sure to come back and check out a secret project or two I made for Convention.)

My family is a little sad I'll be gone, but I know that they're going to have lots of fun without me. I'll miss them! Don't you love cell phones? They make it so easy to stay in touch. Enjoy your week. I hear it's going to be a HOT one so wear sunscreen, drink lots of water, and stay cool.

1 comment:

  1. You two have a wonderful time at Convention! Can't wait to hear about it. (And I love the card.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails