Friday, July 23, 2010

Land Sakes Alive!

Look who's forty-five! Happy birthday today to my dear sweet hubby!!! Wasn't he a cute one-year-old? (I think he's still pretty darn cute at 45!) We're planning to spoil him today because he deserves it. He's been working really hard and we can't wait to play today. Happy birthday, Logan! The girls and I love you so much!
Here's his birthday card. There was no way I could fit 45 candles on the cake (either on the card or the real one!) so these will have to do. This card is based on the Wishes sketch, "Just Right," which I thought would be just right for my guy. You may remember this stamp set, It's Your Day, as the August stamp of the month last year, but it will also be available again in the upcoming Autumn/Winter Idea Book! :) I used Sunny Yellow, Citrus Leaf, Clover Meadow, and Star Spangled Blue as my palette. Those last three colors will be retiring, so get 'em before they're gone. (Sorry for the line on the left- that is from the scanner.)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Logie! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I struggle with guy cards but you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love that stamp set. And please tell Logan "Happy Birthday" from me! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love that stamp set. And please tell Logan "Happy Birthday" from me! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card! I'm sure Logan appreciated it...and his pampering. Hugs to all...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails