Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Studio J Update

You may remember my post about Studio J scrapbooking. Well, I created 7 layouts last month that I can't wait to share with you! I am not-so-patiently waiting for them to arrive! (CTMH was offering a great incentive for consultants to use Studio J and order their layouts.)

My first layout used pictures from last year's Fourth of July festivities. You can read more about it HERE. Now you can see the layout I created with those pictures. The really cool thing is that I didn't order or print the pictures; they will be printed directly onto my Studio J layout.

I will be sharing more about Studio J in preparation for its launch to customers this Spring.

Also, I found out yesterday that I was not selected to teach at the CTMH Convention this summer. :( Sure I'm disappointed, but I knew that I would regret not even trying! Now I will go and enjoy without any stress! It is going to be soooo much fun!!!


{2010 layout #5}

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails