Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Need a Quick Card?

Who hasn't needed a card ASAP? Then try Close To My Heart's Originals Card Kits! They include everything you need (and I mean EVERYTHING) to create 12 gorgeous cards in no time flat.

Today I'm showcasing the Hello Birdie card kit. Isn't it cute and oh-so-hip? These little darlings measure 4.75"x3" and come with their own envelopes. I didn't need a single extra thing to make these cards. The back of the My Stickease sheet shows sample cards to inspire you (and an entirely different card is featured in the Idea Book). You'll want several of these packs on hand to create cute cards in a flash! Try beating the $8.95 price (for 12 cards & envelopes) at your local card store!

2 comments:

  1. What a bawhgain! And oh so cute...now you're talking my language--cheap, fast and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails