Saturday, March 13, 2010

March Card Class "Stamples"


The beautiful artwork of my talented downline Michelle totally inspired this month's card class! She graciously agreed to let me copy her ideas. Thank you, Michelle!

Here are two of my cards that you will have the opportunity to make on Sunday, 3/21, at 2 PM at my house. We'll also have some "manly" cards too, following this same general idea (minus the flowers). We'll be creating our cards with the incredibly versatile March stamp of the month, A Little Everything.
The Creme Brulee card uses the March stamp of the month exclusively, paired with the Verana papers. Can you see the addition of the Create-a-Shade pearlized paint brushed on the flower? I absolutely love the Just Blooms Spring Blossoms!
The Tulip card also uses the Just Blooms Spring Blossoms and the March stamp of the month, but I also added flourishes from the Playful Flourishes stamp set and used the Perfect Day papers.
On a personal note, my sister and I are headed south today to go to my uncle's funeral. We'll be back tomorrow night.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to making cards next Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful Hayley....!!! what an awesome DL you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers and flourishes. Simple and elegant all mixed in one. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails